Dr Batra`s Colour Nourish Hair Colour Cream - Brown
SKU: 4000000361MRP: Rs. 299
Inclusive of all taxes*
DBRDAY10 - 10% off on order value above 1000/-
DBRDAY15 - 15% off on order value above 1500/-
DBRDAY26 - 26% Off on order value above 2500/-
Dr Batra’s range of hair colour products are carefully formulated with gentle ingredients that colour, nourish and protect hair from root-to-tip. Dr Batra’s Colour Nourish Hair Colour Cream gives your hair complete coverage. It is ammonia-free and comes in natural-looking shades of Black, Brown and Burgundy. Natural extracts of Thuja, Amla and Olive Oil make this one of the best hair colour creams. The combination of natural extracts provides a vibrant finish while also revitalising hair from the root and leaving it feeling soft and shiny. The Colour Nourish Hair Colour Cream brings you the ease of colouring your hair in the comfort of your home. So go ahead and infuse the colour you like with the nourishment your hair deserves.
- FORMULATED BY TRICHOLOGISTS: Dr Batra’s range of wellness products have been developed by expert homeopathic dermatologists and trichologists who specialize in treating hair and skin problems from the root.
- Using the safe and natural medical science of homeopathy, all Dr Batra’s hair care products are strengthened with natural extracts and are side-effect free.
- Dr Batra’s Colour Nourish Hair Colour Cream is an easy to use, ammonia and paraben-free hair colour.
- Enriched with the natural extracts of Thuja, Amla and Olive Oil, this is one of the best hair colour creams.
- Thuja helps to inhibit DHT and reduces the risk of hair loss.
- Olive Oil provides deep conditioning and reduces any scalp irritation. oLawsonia inermis, Emblica officinalis (Amla extract) and Eclipta Alba extract strengthen the hair follicles while adding natural shine and volume.
- The obtained colour is deep, intense and long-lasting, and the hair remains soft and beautiful after colouring.
- Thuja Extract - Natural dihydrotestosterone (DHT)-inhibitors
- Olive Oil - moisturizes your hair and reduces scalp irritation.
- Lawsonia Inermis, Emblica Officinalis (Amla Extract), Eclipta Alba
- It strengthens hair, helping it become stronger, shinier and more voluminous.
Direction to use: Wear gloves and loosen the stoppers of the colourant and developer. Mix equal quantities of colourant and developer in a bowl. Application. Step 1 - Apply the prepared mixture on dry and unwashed hair. Starting from the roots and separating the hair in tufts, apply the mixture all over the hair evenly. Step 2 - Leave for 30 minutes. Step 3 - Rinse hair with lukewarm water thoroughly until the water runs clear. Shampoo the hair as usual and rinse.
Recommendations: Dr Batra’s Colour Nourish Hair Colour Cream – Brown gives your hair a natural look and is available in various shades suitable for both men and women.