- Key Benefits:
- How to consume?
Dr Batra’s Nutrigood comes in a delectable chocolate flavor, so you know that your hair and your taste buds are in for a treat. It combines natural ingredients and essential vitamins for hair growth and thickness.
Dr Batra’s hair supplement consists of a natural blend of Brahmi and Aloe Vera so that you can say goodbye to dry and limp hair. Vitamin C, vitamin D, and vitamin B12 are some of the essential hair vitamins that aid in strengthening your hair from the roots. You can be assured of achieving healthy hair without having to worry about side effects.
Why is it safe to consume?
- There is no added sugar.
- It is safe
- Animal Cruelty-free
- It contains the benefits of herbal extracts
- It is a nutritional hair supplement for both men and women
- It is appropriate for all hair types
- Eliminates Hair Fall
- Reduces Hair Thinning
- Smoothens And Nourishes Dry And Brittle Hair
- Outshines Frizzy Hair
- Reduces The Occurrence Of Split Ends
- Eliminates Dandruff
- Provides Volume To Thin Hair
- Promotes A Healthy Scalp
Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri):
- Brahmi rejuvenates your scalp
- It also conditions hair strands and eliminates the appearance of frizzy, limp hair.
- Brahmi stimulates hair growth by promoting a healthy scalp.
- Eliminates an itchy scalp
- It provides deep nourishment to the hair follicles and strengthens them.
- Consists of essential vitamins for hair growth like Vitamin B12 and Vitamin C.
2 scoops per day with milk or water
Consume 2 scoops without dilution
Is it only for women or also for men?
Both men and women can consume Dr Batra’s Nutrigood.
I am 18 old, can I use it?
How much quantity is in a pouch?
This pouch consists of 830 G of Dr Batra’s Nutrigood- Chocolate Flavor.
Is it drinkable with milk?
Yes, you can dilute it with milk or water. However, it is best recommended to consume the powdered form without dilution.