The skincare routine is the most significant thing to do every day for your skin health you need to focus on the kind of skin you have, to understand better the different skincare products that might be best suited for your skin type. A 2021 study illustrates that with the use of appropriate skin essentials, there is the proliferation of healthy microbes that may bring abundant benefits to the skin. Let us explore the various different skin types and the wide range of skincare products that may be suitable for that skin type of yours:
Dry skin is devoid of visible pores and may be dull, and rough. As per the degree of dryness, there may be scaling or redness. It is extremely necessary to follow routine skincare that may be helpful in avoiding skin problems.
The skin care products mentioned are excellent for dry skin types and are
- Dr Batra's® Fairness Face Wash- This face wash is a natural skin cleanser that protects against skin infection and keeps skin smooth and supple.
- Dr Batra's® Intense Moisturizing Cream Enriched with Echinacea and Vitamin E- This moisturizing cream with the goodness of Echinacea provides optimal skin hydration and gives natural skin care.
Oily skin can give a glowing shine to skin with multiple blackheads and is inclined to change with the weather. Oil-filled dilated pores are mainly seen in this type of skin. Your fingertips may become oily and greasy when you touch the skin.
The skin essentials listed are best suited for oily skin types:
- Dr Batra's® Oil Control Face Wash Enriched with Green tea, and Barosma Betulina leaf extract- This face wash deep cleanses pores, removes oil, and smoothens skin controlling acne.
- Dr Batra's® Sun Protection Cream SPF 30 enriched with Pomegranate and Echinacea extract- This Sunscreen hydrates skin and prevents skin burn, protecting skin from oxidative stress.
Combination skin has a very shiny T zone that consists of the forehead and the nose. Skin usually may never be consistent in dryness or oiliness and shows the balance between both. The changes in weather will subject skin to change from time to time.
The skincare products mentioned below are good for combination skin types:
- Dr Batra's® Skin Fairness Serum enriched with safflower, saffron, and mulberry extract- This serum reduces dark spots, prevents skin dehydration, and offers amazing results in skin brightening.
- Dr Batra's® Instant Glow Face Wash, enriched with Turmeric- This facewash provides skin hydration, brightens skin, and improves skin texture to give a beautiful skin glow.
An acne-prone skin is periodically affected by acne and its types like blackheads and whiteheads. You will have to take extra care of it as it can be affected with acne often.
The skincare products described are good for acne-prone skin:
- Dr Batra's® Daily care face wash, enriched with tea tree oil, vitamin E and B3- This face wash deeply cleanses facial pores, provides skin hydration, and regulates acne.
- Dr Batra's® PRO+ Skin Clear Facewash with Neem and Tulsi Extracts- This face wash prevents pimples and provides radiant skin.