Dr Batra’s® PRO+ Aloe Vera Gel is a multipurpose facial gel that can be used to prep your skin for makeup, post-shave or moisturize your skin before stepping out. This multipurpose gel consists of the goodness of aloe vera and is also infused with echinacea, making it the best home remedy for acne, pimples, uneven skin tone, dry skin, and much more. It is a lightweight and non-sticky formula that penetrates into the skin easily. Dr Batra’s® PRO+ Aloe Vera Gel is sulphate-free, paraben-free, silicone-free, and cruelty-free.
- Moisturizes the skin
- Repairs damaged skin
- Helps reduce acne spots
- Reduces the appearance of acne
- Soothes inflamed skin
- Eliminates itching and burning sensation
- Soothes irritated skin
- Promotes a healthy glow
- Aloe Vera: Aloe vera’s gel-like texture makes it suitable for all skin types, it helps soothe and treat skin concerns.
- Echinacea extract improves the hydration of the skin, it also boosts skin health and provides nourishment.
- Consistency: Non-sticky, lightweight, gel-like consistency
- Type: ready-to-go gel with natural ingredients
- Safe for you and the environment: Cruelty-free, free of paraben, silicone, and sulphate.
- Suitable to all skin types.
Use as follows:
- Apply Dr Batra’s PRO+ Aloe Facial Gel on the desired area.
Can I use the aloe vera gel on my body and face?
Yes, Aloe vera gel can be used on all areas of the body, or as desired. It does not consist of harsh chemicals and hence, does not cause any damage.
Does the aloe vera gel cause irritation?
Dr Batra’s PRO+ Aloe Facial Gel does not cause irritation, it consists of natural ingredients that are gentle on the skin.
How often should I use the aloe vera gel?
You can use Dr Batra’s PRO+ Aloe Facial Gel twice a day or as desired.
For what all purposes can I use the aloe vera gel?
Dr Batra’s PRO+ Aloe Facial Gel can be used in the following ways:
- Post-shave gel
- Lightweight massage gel before applying make-up
- Can be used as a lightweight moisturizer
- Can be used as a spot gel for acne treatment