- Key Ingredients:
- Direction to Use:
- Direction to Use:
Dr. Batra's Herbal Color Cream is made from all-natural ingredients that work wonders on your hair. It is free of parabens, sulfates, and ammonia, making it the best Herbal Hair Color cream for those who want to avoid harsh chemicals while maintaining a healthy scalp. Natural ingredients such as amla, neem, and olive transform grey hair into black and beautiful locks.
Why should you choose Dr Batra’s Herbal Color Cream?
- Our hair care products are made from natural herbs, and will not harm your scalp or hair follicles.
- The herbal color for grey hair works as the best home remedy for your hair condition.
- Contains no harmful chemicals
- Doesn't damage hair cuticles
- Safe for every skin type
- Prevent premature hair graying
- Reverse the effects of aging
- Keeps hair healthy and radiant
- Provides natural highlights and brings out the natural color of your hair
- Keeps hair healthy, shiny, moisturized
- Amla, also called Indian gooseberry, is a fruit with a high content of vitamin C and antioxidant
- Offers natural and safe hair color with no damage or harm to the hair follicles
- Delivers extra conditioning care for a healthy scalp
- Provides rich, deep, dark black hair at the end
- This natural ingredient helps restore the color of your hair, making it stronger and shinier.
- Adds shine and vitality to the hair without weighing it down.
- Boosts your hair color.
- Protects your hair from damaging UV rays.
- Provides a natural, radiant shine.
- Keeps your hair strong and healthy looking.
- Covers grey hair effectively
- Adds a natural shine to the hair
- Key Ingredients:-
- Olive oil - provides deep conditioning and reduces any scalp irritation
- Neem extracts – possess antibacterial and microbial properties
- Amla extracts - strengthen the hair follicles while adding natural shine
Unscrew the stopper of the color developer. Pour the contents of the tube in the applicator bottle. Screw the stopper of the applicator bottle back on. Shake the mixture well. Cut off the tip of the cap and apply. In case of multiple applications pour the developer and colorant into a non-metallic bowl in 1:1 ratio.
Step 1 - Apply the mixture on dry and unwashed hair. Starting from the roots and separating the hair in tufts, spread the mixture all over the hair evenly.
Step 2 - Leave for 30 minutes.
Step 3 - Rinse hair with lukewarm water thoroughly until the water runs clear. Apply the entire content of the conditioning shampoo into the hair. Lather well and rinse.
Disclaimer: Dr Batra’s products are approved by the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) and are animal cruelty-free.