There has always been a fine line between skin hygiene and breaking the skin barrier. Cleaning the skin is still an essential start to your skincare routine. While you want to wash your face off the dirt, dust, grime, and makeup, you certainly wouldn't want to strip the skin of its natural moisture, oils and maintain its natural pH balance too. Sounds tricky, isn't it? Well, we have the perfect solution customized for all your cleansing needs.
We offer you a range of natural face wash and other skincare products that are being formulated with herbs and botanical extracts that have proven to have scientific benefits. These products are developed with the expertise of homeopathic dermatologists who specialize in skin problems.
HERE'S OUR ULTIMATE FACE WASH GUIDE FOR YOU
1. For People with Oily Skin
Do you find a greasy sheen over your face? Then you are well aware that you have the oily skin type. Due to excessive sebum production, you are often prone to breakouts, thus causing acne and blemishes. Hence, use an oil control face wash, which will work best for your skin and not block your pores. You can try Dr Batra's® Oil Control Face Wash enriched with Green Tea Extract, Barosma Betulina Leaf Extract, and Echinacea Extract.
- Green Tea is rich in antioxidants which removes dirt and debris and cleans pores deeply.
- Barosma Betulina Leaf Extract improves skin texture and appearance by keeping skin oil-free and smooth
- Daily application of this face wash for oily skin will make it appear brighter and flawless.
2. For People with Dry Skin
Does your skin feel tight, itchy, and flaky? Then you are of the dry skin type. Winter and dry climatic conditions are dreadful for such skin types, causing breakouts. Therefore, you are advised to use a face wash for dry skin that can keep your skin moisturized throughout the day. For best results, use Dr Batra's® Moisturizing Face Wash, enriched with Aloe Vera which has moisturizing properties and acts as a facial soothing agent.
- Aloe Vera moisturizes and nourishes skin and protects it's against skin diseases like eczema and dry skin
- It helps to activate facial tissues to fight against aging
- The daily application keeps the skin healthy and provides a natural glow.
3. For People with Combination Skin
Is your skin oily and greasy at the T-zone and dry on the cheek? If yes, you have the combination type of skin. For such skin type, the face wash has to be neither too harsh nor too mild. It should remove extra sebum, oil, and dirt from the face and still keep it moisturized. The best face wash for such skin could be Dr Batra's® Face Wash for Daily Care. It deep cleanses your face gently and imparts a natural glow.
- The goodness of Tea Tree Oil helps fight blemishes
- Vitamin B3 protects the skin against ultraviolet rays and environmental damage
- Vitamin E - a powerful natural antioxidant - soothes and moisturizes the skin and facilitates tissue repair
4. For people with Normal Skin.
If your face is clear and free from redness or any blemishes and all you require is a face wash which can remove the dirt and grime gently from your face, you can try Dr Batra's® Fairness Face Wash or Dr Batra's® Instant Glow Face Wash.
- Dr Batra's® Fairness Face Wash is enriched with Saffron which has skin-lightening and anti-oxidant property and Echinacea extract protects against skin infection keeping the skin smooth and supple.
- Dr Batra's® Instant Glow Face Wash is enriched with Turmeric which has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help in rejuvenating your skin and provide the instant glow.
Also Read: Tips to keep acne away from your skin
5. For People with Sensitive Skin
If you have sensitive skin, you need a face wash that will do a thorough job of cleaning your skin without causing any redness or irritation. You can try Dr Batrats0 Acne Clear Face Wash for sensitive skin. It is enriched with Neem, Tulsi, and Echinacea Extract which prevent skin from acne and blemishes. Just do a patch test before using this acne face wash over your face.
- Neem and Tulsi's antibacterial and antimicrobial activity helps in purifying the skin
- Tulsi's antiseptic properties help to heal acne scars
- Keeps skin healthy and glowing.
Any skin problem that continue for longer periods of time need to be dealt professionally. Merely changing your face wash or skincare products will not handle the underlying health issues that might be causing you skin issues. Homeopathy is a safe and comprehensive approach to deal with your skin problems. It is safe, natural, and has no side-effects. You can consult our expert homeopaths at: https://www.drbatras.com/book-an-appointment for healthy, glowing, and blemish-free skin.