- How to Use:
- How to Use:
Dr Batra’s range of hair care products is carefully designed to cater to delicate conditions of the scalp, especially, those that are accompanied by itching and flaking. We understand that dandruff can be embarrassing and to help you overcome the flaky madness, our trichologists have specially curated this anti-dandruff shampoo. Our medicated anti-dandruff shampoo is crafted with age-old natural ingredients like Thuja Occidentalis and Ziziphus Jaozeiro (Brazilian plant extract).
Dr Batra’s dandruff shampoo does not strip the scalp of its natural moisture and instead provides it with the nutrition it requires to stay healthy. Dr. Batra's Dandruff Cleansing Shampoo thoroughly cleanses the scalp and aids in the reduction of greasiness and sweat in the scalp, making it the best anti-dandruff shampoo for an itchy scalp
Why is it the best anti-dandruff shampoo for your hair?
- Mild on the scalp and skin
- Seeps deeper into the scalp
- Controls hair breakage that is triggered due to dandruff
- Provides nutrition to an inflamed and irritated scalp
- Relieves itching
- Does not consist of harmful chemicals
- Safe and does not have any side-effects
- Paraben, SLES, and Sulphate free
- Recommended by trichologists
Dandruff Free Nourished Scalp
Dandruff is more about scalp than it is about hair. Hence, Dr Batra's brings you this shampoo with moisturizing properties that nourish the scalp, giving dandruff-free healthy hair.
Cleansed Hair & Scalp
The shampoo provides relief from dry, itchy and irritated scalp by balancing the natural oil production and helps keep your hair & scalp clean & clear.
Stimulates Hair Growth
Enriched with antioxidants and anti-bacterial properties, the dandruff cleansing shampoo effectively helps control hair breakage problem and stimulates hair growth.
Ziziphus Joazeiro Bark Extract
- Its anti-fungal properties safeguard the scalp from fungi that grow when dandruff occurs.
- Safeguards the scalp from the damage caused by pollutants that settle on the scalp
- Soothes inflammation caused due to intense itching
Thuja Occidentalis Bark extract
- Helps get rid of white textured flakes
- Provides nutrition and moisturizes dry and flaky scalp
- Reduces itching and soothes an irritated scalp
Tea Tree Oil
- Enriched with Antifungal properties
- Provides relief from dry and itchy scalp
- Clears clogged pores & soothes scalp
Step 1: Apply Dr Batra’s Dandruff cleansing shampoo into wet hair & scalp.
Step 2: Gently massage for 2 minutes.
Step 3: Rinse thoroughly followed by applying Dr. Batra’s Hair Conditioner.
Recommendations: Suitable for daily use. For best results, use Dr. Batra’s conditioner after using Dr Batra’s Dandruff Cleansing Shampoo.
Disclaimer: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. Dr Batra’s products are approved by the Food and Drug Administration and are cruelty-free.