- Product Features:
- Product Benefit:
- How to use:
- How to use:
Dr Batra's PRO+ range of hair care products are carefully formulated with gentle ingredients that help control hair fall and provide soft and shiny hair. Dr Batra's PRO+ Hair Fall Control Oil is a special non-sticky formula. Enriched with a combination of natural extracts, it is one of the best hair oils. It is strengthened with extracts of Thuja occidentalis (white cedar) that help to control hair loss and boost hair growth. Ginger promotes healthy hair. Rosemary extracts help stimulate hair growth. This hair fall control oil provides your hair with the goodness of natural ingredients, leaving hair stronger from the inside and shinier on the outside.
- Dr Batra's® range of wellness products are developed by expert homeopathic dermatologists and trichologists who specialize in treating hair and skin problems from the root.
- Using the safe and natural medical science of homeopathy, the hair care products are strengthened with extracts of the Thuja plant, that help to inhibit DHT thus reducing the risk of hair loss.
- Dr Batra's PRO+ Hair Fall Control Oil deeply nourishes and strengthens hair from the root. It is enriched with the goodness of Ginger and Rosemary Extracts.
- Ginger helps promote healthy hair
- Rosemary helps to stimulate new hair growth
- Suitable for daily use. For best results, wash your hair with Dr Batra's PRO+ Hair Fall Control Shampoo and Conditioner.
It is enriched with a combination of Ginger, Rosemary, and Thuja to reduce Hair Loss and Boost Hair Growth.
Benefits of Each Ingredient
Ginger oil helps promote healthy hair. Rosemary Oil helps to stimulate new hair growth. Thuja Oil helps to balance Scalp Oil production.
Apply Dr Batra's PRO+ Hair Fall Control Oil gently on the scalp and massage for two minutes. Leave it on for a few hours or overnight.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from direct sunlight. Contains herbal extracts which tend to change color over time. Dr Batra’s products are approved by the Food and Drug Administration and are animal cruelty-free.